Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys and gals helped push me over the edge to get an ST. Picked up my 2017 Tuxedo Black ST1 just under a month ago and I am having a hard time staying out of it! I lurked in this forum and did a bunch of searching on it, led me to a test drive and that sealed the deal. I absolutely love this car and my kids do too. They are disappointed when mom picks them up from day care!
Looking forward to many years of fun, and hopefully some modifications ($$ and wife allowing :smile: )

Cheers from WI!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Welcome to the gang! My 12 year old grandson loves riding with me because racecar. I'll have to slow down before he gets old enough to get his license!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I'll have to slow down before he gets old enough to get his license!
Do you mean, lose his license?

OP, good to hear you are enjoying it!

Reactions: RoachRage

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
These guys here are great for information, I've learned quite a great deal. Without these individual working together as a whole, things would be terrible for me and others. Thanks for joining! Thanks to the community for support!

·
Administrator
11,802 Posts
These guys here are great for information, I've learned quite a great deal. Without these individual working together as a whole, things would be terrible for me and others. Thanks for joining! Thanks to the community for support!
Wait, did things actually get better for you?

;)

Some wicked bad karma or something bro, lol

OP, Welcome aboard!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts