Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to share the nice card from Steeda!

Vehicle Car Automotive design Race car Supercar Handwriting Text Font Writing Paper

Many might not find this as a big deal, but I have spent more at other places and this is the only company to take the time to send a hand written thank you. Or a thank you of any kind for that matter. And I have bought from at least 10 different vendors on here already. So much love and many great products from STEEDA! Here's the shout out to you!

Also, many (including myself) are more willing to post bad experiences than good. I implore all to share their good experiences as well. So please use this thread and everyone post your great company and customer service experiences!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump for Steeda!

Reactions: Darkdayz23

·
Registered
163 Posts
I got one of these a few months back after I ordered my short shifter, bushings, and RMM. I was very impressed with the level of customer service. I've been modding cars since I was 16 and never once had this happen to me when purchasing aftermarket parts before. Its cool that they make the attempt to go the extra mile.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for Steeda!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sunday bump for Steeda!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Steeda is GREAT!! Love the service and knowledge they provide. I also received one of the cards (Matt) but, TJ and Harry have been GREAT to work with as well with the best MODEL service you can get!!

Thanks again STEEDA!!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
All my suspension came from steeda. Their springs on bilstein struts, their rear bar and bar end links. Since the end of 2013. Even have their overlays on my exterior Ford emblems ;)

Reactions: jam360nml

·
Registered
1,979 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL at your meth decal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I am not sure I have the cajones to rock that. I wouldn't want to constantly be pulled over.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Never been pulled over in the last couple of years. Plus, a meth head is t going to put a sticker on their car that says I love meth lol. I'm liscensed to conceal or open carry my firearm so I'm not worried.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts