Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys. Picked up a shadow black 2017 ST last week. 1 week and 320 miles later im loving the car. Traded a F-150 3.5l eb in on the car. Unfotunately the plan is to keep the car stock while I restore/build a mustang but we will see how long I can resist the modbug. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Alloy wheel

·
Registered
79 Posts
i lasted a month and a half. the ST was to be my commuter car, while i continue to mod my tundra. then i was like, maybe some tasteful cosmetic mods, then i thought, well what kinda power mods can i do and not waste the extended warranty i paid for. this week my wife decided to call ford and give them back their warranty because im gonna ruin it anyway.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome Im in the Houston area.

Dont fear the mod bug just do your research!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i lasted a month and a half. the ST was to be my commuter car, while i continue to mod my tundra. then i was like, maybe some tasteful cosmetic mods, then i thought, well what kinda power mods can i do and not waste the extended warranty i paid for. this week my wife decided to call ford and give them back their warranty because im gonna ruin it anyway.
Haha this sounds exactly like me so far. I thought i'll do a few things like different color ST badges, black out the focus emblem or remove it. Thought abouy dropping it and doing wheel spacers but then I was like I should just do the whole suspension.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
If you have Facebook join the Houston ST/RS group they always have get togethers

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome aboard the boost train, my friend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts