Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been in contact with David from @Aristocrat Autosport for a while now while debating on if I was going to order a catback and when I would finally order it. After the holiday season I took a while to make sure I had my budget good to go and finally pulled the trigger on an MBRP Catback. I just want to say that if there are ANY exhaust systems you're interested in at all which are carried by AA to PM the account here on the forum and talk to them about it. I think David is the only one who is on here, and he usually responds almost immediately to any questions. That being said, when I was looking for exhausts the prices he gave me on 4 different systems were truly (and I'm not being a saleman here obviously) unbeatable. I shopped around of course and talked to people before deciding and David seriously took care of me. They have become my go-to for any product they carry I need to purchase in the future and I'd strongly recommend sending them a PM with the product you inquire about with your zip code for shipping. And by all means, this great pricing isn't just available on exhausts. I plan on ordering my new Hawk HPS pads from them too at the price he gave me.

On the topic of the MBRP exhaust in particular, I ordered the product yesterday at 4:43PM according to the Paypal receipt I got immediately. I got a PM from David thanking me for doing business with the company and that I can "expect the package tomorrow." I thought surly he doesn't mean tomorrow I'll get it...(meaning today) and sure enough this morning the package is on the vehicle for delivery today through UPS. I paid no additional fees for shipping, and yet I literally got it overnight from California (I'm pretty positive) here in PA. That's service.

I'll update this later tonight or tomorrow based on the packaging if there is anything to report. 10/10 communication, service, and pricing from them.

**Disclaimer - I literally receive nothing for doing this, just a down to earth testimony that had not a single issue the entire way through**

- Brian

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Good to hear about good vendors. Always hear about bad things on a forum, it's nice to see people doing it right!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to hear about good vendors. Always hear about bad things on a forum, it's nice to see people doing it right!
Exactly. Service was snappy, prices were lower than any other vendor on the forum, and shipping was literally overnight to my door for free. Great place who earned my business for sure. A few of my buddies as well!

349 Posts
Happy to help!! Definitely appreciate the kind words. We've had relationships with manufacturers and suppliers so long with other car brands that we are trying to gain some tracking into the FST guys now :D. Always here to pass on the deal!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
20170215_193853.jpg 20170215_193837.jpg

Literally 1 day later and here we are :D

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hmm...This may be enough to overcome the weird site layout. ;P

Jokes aside, that is really cool and I will try and see what Aristocrat has that I am in the market for.

Reactions: brian60

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is there an fitment issue with these or something?
MBRP has had issues with some people's cars as far as fitment but it's usually easy to fix by just bending a hanger slightly or something. Plus Cobb hangers I'm sure help a TON which I'll be receiving next week. A.A. doesnt carry Cobb or I'd have gotten them there too lol

Hmm...This may be enough to overcome the weird site layout. ;P

Jokes aside, that is really cool and I will try and see what Aristocrat has that I am in the market for.
I support that decision. Even as far as simple stuff like brake pads it's worth going with Aristocrat

349 Posts
hahahah Agreed on the site issue, I literally have 4 different platforms with that being the only live one. The prettiest one takes manual uploading of products.. so well it would take literally over a few lifetimes to make it work. The catalogging service (the one that is actually active has the most products uploaded, so we are leaving it up for now). Work in progress, so bare with us. Either way, due to manufacturer policies on visual part pricings, you guys will still get the best pricing thru private messages from us :)
-David

1 - 11 of 11 Posts