Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a set of drop spings May 2nd. After several email requesting a status update, recieved a response on May 9th that they were shipping the next day. On May 15th, I received the wrong kit. Tried to contact them via phone, email, and Facebook but got no response. Finally got an email back on May 22nd, said they would get the problem corrected. On May 28th, after another week of no contact, disputed the charge with my credit card company and received a refund. Received a phone call from Chris on the 31st. Said the correct kit was shipping out the next day, with a call tag for the wrong kit. No new kit and no word from them for nearly two weeks. On June 11th, received an email from Chris that the kit was actually drop shipping directly from the manufacturer. June 12th I asked him to just cancel the order and to send a call tag for the wrong kit. On June 17th Panda Motorworks rechared my credit card for the kit that I didn't orderr didn't want, was told multiple times would be returned on their dime, and would be replaced with the kit I actually ordered. It is now the 2nd week of July and I have not heard another word from the since. At this point it is not even about the money I'm out for the kit but I can't believe a comapny would expect a customer to eat the cost for a mistake they made, after several promises that they would make it right. I would caution anyone who orders stuff online from this company.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Ordered a set of drop spings May 2nd. After several email requesting a status update, recieved a response on May 9th that they were shipping the next day. On May 15th, I received the wrong kit. Tried to contact them via phone, email, and Facebook but got no response. Finally got an email back on May 22nd, said they would get the problem corrected. On May 28th, after another week of no contact, disputed the charge with my credit card company and received a refund. Received a phone call from Chris on the 31st. Said the correct kit was shipping out the next day, with a call tag for the wrong kit. No new kit and no word from them for nearly two weeks. On June 11th, received an email from Chris that the kit was actually drop shipping directly from the manufacturer. June 12th I asked him to just cancel the order and to send a call tag for the wrong kit. On June 17th Panda Motorworks rechared my credit card for the kit that I didn't orderr didn't want, was told multiple times would be returned on their dime, and would be replaced with the kit I actually ordered. It is now the 2nd week of July and I have not heard another word from the since. At this point it is not even about the money I'm out for the kit but I can't believe a comapny would expect a customer to eat the cost for a mistake they made, after several promises that they would make it right. I would caution anyone who orders stuff online from this company.
This order was far from perfect for us. We accidentally shipped the wrong springs. During this time trying get a correct set of springs we had trouble sourcing and getting to him on a timely manner. He filed a charge back. The credit card processer handles this once I tell them what happened on my end which is just submitting emails etc. It is out of my hands if I win or loose from there. Unfortunately the recharging was not my choice and I apologize you are upset about that. I have no ability to do this as we do not store the information.

I know we failed this customer and doubt there is much we can do to make this right since a charge back was filed but of there anything we can do please let me know

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've worked retail nearly all my life and understand mistakes happen, but a little communication on your end would have gone a long way. I shouldn't have had to leave message after message and email after email, for weeks, before I got any response back from you guys. The only time you contacted me was when I disputed the charge. If you truly want to uphold your company's reputation, you can do one of the follwing two thing to correct this mistake:
1) Send me a call tag for the incorrect springs and send me the correct kit
2) Send me a call tag for the incorrect springs and give me a refund for the amount that was recharged on my credit card.
This seems like a pretty reason request. I will not waste anymore of my time pursing this. If you fix the problem, I will make sure I update these posts to show a positive resolution has been reached. If not, we will let the power of social medua run its course. The ball is in your court.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I've worked retail nearly all my life and understand mistakes happen, but a little communication on your end would have gone a long way. I shouldn't have had to leave message after message and email after email, for weeks, before I got any response back from you guys. The only time you contacted me was when I disputed the charge. If you truly want to uphold your company's reputation, you can do one of the follwing two thing to correct this mistake:
1) Send me a call tag for the incorrect springs and send me the correct kit
2) Send me a call tag for the incorrect springs and give me a refund for the amount that was recharged on my credit card.
This seems like a pretty reason request. I will not waste anymore of my time pursing this. If you fix the problem, I will make sure I update these posts to show a positive resolution has been reached. If not, we will let the power of social medua run its course. The ball is in your court.
we will get a call tag sent and correct set out.

it shows the chargeback is still active. i will need to call and see what else needs to be done.

thank you

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I got the call tag, thank you. Before I ship the incorrect springs back I would like to if I should be expecting refund or the correct springs, and also an ETA
Thank you

1 - 19 of 19 Posts