Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

Ive had a set of pro race 1.2's on my car for about a year now, and one of them cracked on the inside of the wheel.

I know they were 18x8, but the company i am going thru needs the offset and hub bore size to order.
Was curious if anyone knows what offset's they came in for our cars? And what the hub bore size is?

Or hell, even if there is someone here who i could buy the replacement wheel off of...
I also need it in white

Pic so maybe someone could estimate the offset. And yes, i know they're probably on the back of the wheel. But i am not with the car right now.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Why don't you just repair the wheel?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It's cracked in the middle. Took it to someone and they said they could do it, but it would be extremely dangerous.

·
Registered
538 Posts
What do you mean by middle? Center of wheel by bolt circle or in the middle barrel of the wheel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hello all.

Ive had a set of pro race 1.2's on my car for about a year now, and one of them cracked on the inside of the wheel.

I know they were 18x8, but the company i am going thru needs the offset and hub bore size to order.
Was curious if anyone knows what offset's they came in for our cars? And what the hub bore size is?

Or hell, even if there is someone here who i could buy the replacement wheel off of...
I also need it in white

Pic so maybe someone could estimate the offset. And yes, i know they're probably on the back of the wheel. But i am not with the car right now.

Any idea why it cracked? I am because I'm looking at the same wheels..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any idea why it cracked? I am because I'm looking at the same wheels..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
No idea. Maybe a pothole. Maybe a manufacturer defect. Who knows.

But i would guess pothole. Ive hit a few in the past few months that left me wondering how i wasnt tripping a tpms sensor lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts