Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I have a kit in development now for fitting 15s. On a car with some test fit work under way.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Still have these last two Caliper kits.

Kinda surprised really.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
***Sorry this thread got a bit mixed up with the other info*****

Guys...we sold the remaining BNSL6 Kits. Thank you very much.

I have THREE sets of the 12.6" DP6 caliper kit brackets remaining. While I cannot come down to the previous $589 price I'll make these last sets available for $649..

These kits include the newer version (thus the higher cost) DP6 with the closed bridge. They are not top loading.

Forged_Dynapro_6A_Lug_Mount_Red-lg (1).jpg

BLACK or RED your choice. *Will be brought in on order, not on the shelf. They are the same mount as the previous caliper but require you remove the caliper from the bracket to service the pads. They are a stiffer body however for more 'hard core' use and will have less flex.

Let's be honest...few 12.6 cars will remain in service and many will convert to the 13+ size set ups. I figure we may as well help those who choose to keep the smaller rotors. We won't run any more of these brackets in the future so this is the blow out, end all, no more, sorta deal.

* 3 Kits, all inclusive, choice of color, USPS to the door. Sold by email or phone only please.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
And this is why we don't make brackets hundreds at a time.:wink:

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Do these calipers fit on the stock rotors for the 2013s? Looks like ALMOST too good a deal to pass up on.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
No...no they don't.

They fit as listed: 12.6 early rotors only. The 13.1 stuff requires the FNSL6 kit.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Sorrry, so long as they are 12.6 we're golden

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I believe that is right. Thanks for the correction.

I think I had it in my head that some 13s were larger. Obviously just want to make sure you get the right fit.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I believe that is right. Thanks for the correction.

I think I had it in my head that some 13s were larger. Obviously just want to make sure you get the right fit.
Is this deal still available? And will these fit under 16" wheels? I want to make sure my winter setup still works.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
No sir...while I have DP6 kits for the stock rotor still they are the normal priced, new kits.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts