Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So you wanted a deal. Well I have one for you!

BLACK DP6 Caliper Kit, all the goodies, all inclusive $589 to the door.

Wilwood offered me a good deal on some of these and I said yes knowing a few of you 'older car owners' would likely jump on this. So there is it...as good as it gets! Complete six pot caliper kits as sold over a year ago for $743 plus shipping. A savings of about $175.

These calipers alone retail for about $280ea. Add some pads..hoses, brackets...no way you'll score this level of product for less!

I know there are less 12.6 owners now than before, I get that. And I have brackets collecting dust so let's make it a win-win for us all!

Dynapro_Six_Lug_Mount-lg.jpg

only 2 kits available

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
@grindMARChow does that stack up against your previous quote in PM? Yes I stalk your every move...
GULP. Todd, can you make the credit card receipt say something like "Cute Fuzzy Animal Preservation Society?"

I'm going to try to downplay how great a deal I think this is so that I don't encourage anyone else to snap them up before I can have "that talk" with the wife. Since I plan on sending her the link: Hi, Honey. I love you! :in love:

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
GULP. Todd, can you make the credit card receipt say something like "Cute Fuzzy Animal Preservation Society?"

I'm going to try to downplay how great a deal I think this is so that I don't encourage anyone else to snap them up before I can have "that talk" with the wife. Since I plan on sending her the link: Hi, Honey. I love you! :in love:
New information has come to light.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
AND DUECE MCCRACKEN WITH THE ASSIST!!! BOOYAH!!

Lol. I suggest handing her flowers than showing her the link.
Cut it out, you're going to screw it up for me! Link already sent!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
This isn't a "no!"

TheBestWifeEVAR said:
Ha! Tell them flowers will only agitate your cheapa$$ wife more as they are an additional expense.

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Trigger being pulled!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have just a little wilWOOD over the idea of installing these.

·
Super Moderator
7,124 Posts
Trigger being pulled!

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have just a little wilWOOD over the idea of installing these.
Nicely done sir!

You better keep that mighty oak in check when I give you a hand installing these, lmao!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I am. But if not for a few buck adjustment from Wilwood for those caliper it would not happen. The reality of it all is that it's not a money maker. Just an opportunity to get rid of the last of the parts for the smaller rotor. I'd rather sell them and get my money out of them than throw them out. When platforms change like this is not uncommon, like buying older hardware for an aging computer I suppose.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BTW; Still one kit left.

Talkers but no payments.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Nicely done sir!

You better keep that mighty oak in check when I give you a hand installing these, lmao!
No promises. Maybe some "alone time" with the calipers will help before you arrive.

INVOICE RECEIVED and PAID!

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SOLD IT!

Sorry guys..that was the run of those black parts available to me. All gone. We now return you to the normal (discounted) price.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts