Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its Spring time and that means its tax return season! Tbperformanceproducts.com on runs two sales a year, one for black friday and one for tax season, so now is your chance to get a good discount on all things TB! Use coupon code TREATYOSELF2021 to get 20 percent off your whole order! This code is valid until 4/4/21. if you have any questions please use the contact us on Tbperformanceproducts.com

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Its Spring time and that means its tax return season! Tbperformanceproducts.com on runs two sales a year, one for black friday and one for tax season, so now is your chance to get a good discount on all things TB! Use coupon code TREATYOSELF2021 to get 20 percent off your whole order! This code is valid until 4/4/21. if you have any questions please use the contact us on Tbperformanceproducts.com
Just ordered the Downpipe muahahahah. Can’t wait!!

·
Registered
766 Posts
I love the stuff TB-performance sells, but why is shipping from the US (not only TB-performance) so f*ing expensive?

·
Super Moderator
10,098 Posts
I love the stuff TB-performance sells, but why is shipping from the US (not only TB-performance) so f*ing expensive?
Same reason that shipping to the U.S. is so expensive.

Reactions: Duece McCracken

·
Registered
15 TB Focus ST3
582 Posts
I'm curious how the Midbrace fits for people? I had to remove the factory stamped bar to address exhaust rubbing and this Brace is inset giving even less clearance?

Love all my TB products, just would like love to complete the set :p

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm curious how the Midbrace fits for people? I had to remove the factory stamped bar to address exhaust rubbing and this Brace is inset giving even less clearance?

Love all my TB products, just would like love to complete the set :p

He breaks down exactly what it does and the clearance of the brace here. If the link doesn’t work just search “rear mid chassis brace” in the search bar and it should be the first post from Danny

1 - 9 of 9 Posts