Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just wanted to take the time to review the TB performance catless downpipe. Personally I think it's one top notch downpipe. I have a mbrp catback set up and I was in the market for a downpipe. I found out about TB performance. I gave it a try and wasn't dissapointed. The work was beautiful and when I installed it, it was perfect fit. So I'm completely satisfied with the product. And I think together with the mbrp set up it sounds beautiful.

As far as customer goes, the manufacturer is a one man team and was good with answering questions and keeping me up to date with the work. And next time i knew, I had a downpipe at my doorstep. Fast service. It does t hurt that he also offers military discount so even better.

Would recommend 5/5

·
Registered
16 Posts
Good to know! I just ordered a few of the traction bars and they're all starting to come in. Haven't installed them yet but amazing quality and I can't wait to order my downpipe from them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I just wanted to take the time to review the TB performance catless downpipe. Personally I think it's one top notch downpipe. I have a mbrp catback set up and I was in the market for a downpipe. I found out about TB performance. I gave it a try and wasn't dissapointed. The work was beautiful and when I installed it, it was perfect fit. So I'm completely satisfied with the product. And I think together with the mbrp set up it sounds beautiful.

As far as customer goes, the manufacturer is a one man team and was good with answering questions and keeping me up to date with the work. And next time i knew, I had a downpipe at my doorstep. Fast service. It does t hurt that he also offers military discount so even better.

Would recommend 5/5
Would you be able to provide a video that showcases the sound the DP adds over the standard MBRP?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts