Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did the group buy of the traction bars . This was first time ever dealing with them . After receiving them I had to get there other products . Pulled trigger on the strut tower brace. The communication and products that he puts out are just amazing and top quality. Can't say just how great and quality they are .

·
Registered
660 Posts
Did the group buy of the traction bars . This was first time ever dealing with them . After receiving them I had to get there other products . Pulled trigger on the strut tower brace. The communication and products that he puts out are just amazing and top quality. Can't say just how great and quality they are .
I got the rear traction bar as well and I am very pleased with the quality of the product as well as the service. Am waiting for a group buy (or maybe more money) for the front strut bar. I have a CPE intake and this bar is the only one that is guaranteed to fit, plus it's adjustable!

·
Administrator
11,830 Posts
I got the rear traction bar as well and I am very pleased with the quality of the product as well as the service. Am waiting for a group buy (or maybe more money) for the front strut bar. I have a CPE intake and this bar is the only one that is guaranteed to fit, plus it's adjustable!
And it's huge hardware is zinc plated and will rust... A stellar move would be to buy some G2 caliper paint. Install the bar, then paint the hardware. Or try and source it in Stainless. Lol.

My only gripe with it. They make very nice products. I have several of them.

Reactions: jam360nml
1 - 3 of 3 Posts