Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,373 Posts
Couldn’t get any customer service rep except Philippines, who were truly terrible and REFUSED to escalate or get me someone in the United States. Where’s the Ford forum moderator now???
Ford customer service abandoned this forum a few years back. They were quite active in the first few years though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That actually cut both ways, though. The reason they were on here. I believe, was to yank people off the forum who were making Ford look bad by pointing out that there were problems and that the stealerships weren’t solving them. So that being said, a lot of people disappeared after they PM’d the moderator and never told everyone what the solution to whatever problem they were having, was...

·
Super Moderator
8,373 Posts
That actually cut both ways, though. The reason they were on here. I believe, was to yank people off the forum who were making Ford look bad by pointing out that there were problems and that the stealerships weren’t solving them. So that being said, a lot of people disappeared after they PM’d the moderator and never told everyone what the solution to whatever problem they were having, was...
They didnt really do much at all on here. They just always told people to take their cars to their local dealership.

They did help people who were having issues with their dealerships though.

As far as covering things up, we dont allow that on here as a privately owned site. I can't recall any cover ups in my time here. They just did the "have you contacted your local dealership" blanket statement, lmfao.

Ford had no moderating privleges on here, and we check for edits/deletes of all vendors in their subsections.

They just kept tabs to see how trash their platform was. Which delighfully, it wasn't, lmfao!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ford was paying money (a portion of a persons salary) to have them on here for a reason, though and I believe that was to get people who were complaining publicly to stop. If you notice, many who were complaining of something simply disappeared after the moderator said to PM them. I’m sure all they did was arrange for the person to work whatever out with their dealership and maybe they got some extra attention because of the intervention, but the net result to Ford was a quieted squeaky-wheel. Money well spent, made a customer happy in the process and they had plausible deniability.

Ford is no longer selling this platform here, but I wonder if they’re still active on the Mustang or F150 forums?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts