Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday gday, ive tried to scan this forum and multiple web pages to find an answer but i havent had any luck, i was just wondering if i bought a sync 3 unit with the fascia from a newer focus st would it fit directly into my 2013 st or would i have to modify anything to get it to fit? Im tired driving in the cockpit of a spaceship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
Gday gday, ive tried to scan this forum and multiple web pages to find an answer but i havent had any luck, i was just wondering if i bought a sync 3 unit with the fascia from a newer focus st would it fit directly into my 2013 st or would i have to modify anything to get it to fit? Im tired driving in the cockpit of a spaceship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think there are other parts you need...I Remeber someone did it and created a forum for it..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you have the My Ford Touch 8" screen (Sync2) in your 2013, you can get a new Sync3 screen with the APIM on the back, the new USB hub for the center console and GPS antenna from 4dtech.com, but that is $1600 for no Nav. Here is a thread of a user earlier this year getting the necessary parts for much cheaper than that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts