Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all

Does anyone know where I can find an "Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Kit 35144.140" for under $234.90? Everywhere seems to that exact price or more.

I'm planning on getting these (if I can get a good price) and some 20/25mm spacers to run on my new set of stock offset 18's

Thanks for any help

(Venders with super duper deals welcome :wink: )

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:sad:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$225 shipped lower 48 states to the first two members to PM us. Valid today and tomorrow/Thursday only.
Why didn't this pop up saying there was a reply :(

$10 off is ok but CJ Pony give 5% ($12'ish) just for asking on here or adding the e-mail on the site and almost everyone has free shipping

Just checked your site to see what other goodies you have & saw these springs are $278, that's almost the highest I've seen for these so I guess $225 is a big drop in (that) price.

·
Vendor
1,496 Posts
Why didn't this pop up saying there was a reply :(

$10 off is ok but CJ Pony give 5% ($12'ish) just for asking on here or adding the e-mail on the site and almost everyone has free shipping

Just checked your site to see what other goodies you have & saw these springs are $278, that's almost the highest I've seen for these so I guess $225 is a big drop in (that) price.
So please PM us, if you want to save a couple dollars more off that price, when your ready to buy that day.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So please PM us, if you want to save a couple dollars more off that price, when your ready to buy that day.
I'm ready to buy on whatever day there is a must-buy-it-now deal.

Reactions: DeadlyBreakdown
1 - 8 of 8 Posts