Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Best money I could spend. My car would not be what it is today without this forum. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
244 Posts
I didn't see this answered, but to maintain your supporting member status do you have to renew every year?

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'll donate when I get back from training down here in Louisiana, this is a great resource site for so many.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I didn't see this answered, but to maintain your supporting member status do you have to renew every year?
it automatically renews via paypal

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Thank you guys for the support!

Sorry for the typo. That was totes my fault. My fingers get ahead of my eyeballs sometimes. I believe my brain told my hands to type "automobile" but my fingers heard "snowmobile."

But since it was in there, I figure I had better deliver!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Well I do get paid tomorrow so I will giving my support then! @Fuxalt5908 likes it because his name is green now ba ha ha

·
Registered
8,582 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Supporting member status... Activated! :)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I'm in. This is a great site. I get tons of useful information and in the next year or two when my car goes under the knife I can't wait to share with everyone what I do and hopefully contribute to the next guy by making his project a little easier. For now I'm just learning all I can and can't get enough.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Im in too! I definitely got my $12 worth already!

·
Registered
651 Posts
All signed up but definitely need a noe focusst.org sticker

41 - 60 of 76 Posts