Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
I think there is an error in the email about this.

2nd paragraph says:

"Fast forward to today. The forums are hopping with activity and the Supporting Vendors on
site are churning out awesome products feeding everyones appetite for some of the best
snowmobile mods on the internet. Decal requests continue to pour in and new members
registering and saying hello continues at a steady pace. How far we have come..."
I was wondering where the sweet snowmobile mods were hidden at. Only been here for a month or so but I've yet to see one lol.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
It was relatively painless. Took all of 1 minute on PayPal. I agree with Hemi and others. If it were not for this forum, most of our ST, would just be another car. I personally have learned so much more about the ST than I ever thought I would. Have also met some new friends along the way. One of the young guys I met is the same age as my son. He has become a friend and we talk of his future. Another is a youth pastor. These are just two examples of what I assume can be multplied by all of us through the forum.

There was a time quite a while back where there were some posts and threads which were essentially aimed at political and prejudicial views. I almost quit the forum, but at the same time, the administrators of this forum put their foot down with a line in the sand regarding forum behavior. Since that time the forum has grown, the trouble makers have moved on, the threads are polite and supportive. Even the ones that get a bit heated are more like a big old family argument over the same point of view. When its done, all are good again. It is my pleasure to donate to the support the way the admins have run this forum. It is a very special place that I can go for a bit of sanity............Thanks guys and gals.

·
ST Vendor
3,155 Posts
^^ This. Absolutely this. I totally agree. This is an awesome community with a ton of info on our cars. And it's all thanks to the members.
I've met some of my closest friends here, and that is something I never expected when I joined.

Thanks for supporting the community, guys and gals!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I saw no way to include my address. Saw the message that you need it, and know you have a sticker to send, but I saw now way to include it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Should have been included with the PayPal account you paid with
I was hoping it would work that way, but was not 100% sure.

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Lets keep this going everyone. Lets make this the biggest most informative forum "Teh Internets" has ever seen!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Thank you for all the support!! We really appreciate it! We are also planning to add some new features to the site over the next few months so stay tuned :)

To request FOCUSST.org decals, please fill out the form with your name and mailing address here: http://www.focusst.org/forum/forms.php?do=form&fid=1

Delivery time is about 7-10 business days.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I just signed also. I always like to support any type of community I am part off whether it's in my neighborhood or around the globe like this forum. I have also learned a lot about the car and have met a lot of good people along the way. Keep up the good work and let's get this to be the best forum out there. Thank u for having me a board for the ride!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Switched over from from another unnamed forum. Glad to be able to help a small amount, and plan on contributing as much as possible (although I'll likely be learning quite a bit more).

Here's to many more years enjoying our ST's :banana::banana::banana::banana:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just signed up! I get a green name!

21 - 40 of 76 Posts