Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Many of you have asked us how you can help support FocusST.org. Some looking to help us get the word out with their friends, some wanting to organize meets, and some even wanted to donate to the site to keep the servers running. We didn't feel right taking anything like that without being able to offer something in return! We put our thinking caps on and decided to open up some great features on the site!

For just $12.00 a year, you can count yourself as one of the Elite Members of the best Focus ST sites on the web! Consider supporting the site that you know and love!

To see what we have put together and the benefits associated, follow the link below:

FocusST.org Supporting Member Program

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Doh I should have waited lol.

Edit: This is in reference to paying $19.99 vs $12. But I love this place! It's all good. :D

·
Registered
661 Posts
Am I missing something?

You need an address to mail the Benefits Package?
What exactly in the Benefits Package needs to be mailed?

A T-Shirt maybe? :hint:

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Glad to help :)

I am surprised y'all didn't offer this sooner!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Doh I should have waited lol.

Edit: This is in reference to paying $19.99 vs $12. But I love this place! It's all good. :D
lol. I paid the $20 as well. All good here though :)

·
Registered
2,729 Posts

I got more stickers. :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Sorry, there was a drop down that was defaulted to require the shipping address. Should be fixed.

We might do some higher level packages at a later date, but there are nothing like that as of now.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think there is an error in the email about this.

2nd paragraph says:

"Fast forward to today. The forums are hopping with activity and the Supporting Vendors on
site are churning out awesome products feeding everyones appetite for some of the best
snowmobile mods on the internet. Decal requests continue to pour in and new members
registering and saying hello continues at a steady pace. How far we have come..."

·
Registered
262 Posts
I think there is an error in the email about this.

2nd paragraph says:

"Fast forward to today. The forums are hopping with activity and the Supporting Vendors on
site are churning out awesome products feeding everyones appetite for some of the best
snowmobile mods on the internet. Decal requests continue to pour in and new members
registering and saying hello continues at a steady pace. How far we have come..."

Good catch! I caught it to & thought it must be a scam maybe asking for money! So, I came to the site to get more info...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Very happy to support this sight that has given me so much support and entertainment. Wouldn't be driving my blue beast that I love were it not for this sight.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I will gladly support you guys, love this forum

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Why the shipping address? Just curious.
I will consider being a member, as its only like 2 starbucks worth anyways :p

Thanks to all the admins that run this site like a site SHOULD be run, and keeping things where they need to be.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts