Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, whats up?
Just checking in, doing the rounds of a newbie here!
Just picked up a 2017 OW St1, yesterday. Only driven it about 40 miles, and i am already in love with it.
Hugely into offroad, fabrication, long travel trucks, but wanted a fun DD, and this car fits that bill perfectly!
Hope i can learn some stuff here. I doubt i will be able to offer much, unless its full blown off road stuff.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Hey guys, whats up?
Just checking in, doing the rounds of a newbie here!
Just picked up a 2017 OW St1, yesterday. Only driven it about 40 miles, and i am already in love with it.
Hugely into offroad, fabrication, long travel trucks, but wanted a fun DD, and this car fits that bill perfectly!
Hope i can learn some stuff here. I doubt i will be able to offer much, unless its full blown off road stuff.
Great choice on the color, it's the fastest color for sure :big smile:

Reactions: VacavilleRay

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great choice on the color, it's the fastest color for sure :big smile:
Thanks man! haha Yeap white always adds HP!
Dont have to many mods lined up yet...wanna drive it and get used to it the way it is.. Tint is planned for tuesday. Possibly a BOV, but not sure if thats worth while..
Id love to do some sort of exhuast but not sure yet...

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Thanks man! haha Yeap white always adds HP!
Dont have to many mods lined up yet...wanna drive it and get used to it the way it is.. Tint is planned for tuesday. Possibly a BOV, but not sure if thats worth while..
Id love to do some sort of exhuast but not sure yet...
I've have the Mountune BPV because it operates like stock but 100% more reliable. The OE BPV is a crappy flap of rubber just waiting to fail. I did the Mountune because many people say the "pssshhhh" gets old after a while.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've have the Mountune BPV because it operates like stock but 100% more reliable. The OE BPV is a crappy flap of rubber just waiting to fail. I did the Mountune because many people say the "pssshhhh" gets old after a while.
Thats exactly what i am thinking..if it was a weekend warrior, id do that but since its not...im sorta like MEH...im on the fence...a few things i want to do is update the audio, with a sub of some sort. I will start a build thread soon.. This isn't, my first rodeo building cars...bought this car so i didnt have to do to much to it and just drive it.... but still personalize it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
They will eventually. Approvals seem to happen in bunches whenever an admin gets around to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts