Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Would you Buy An ST of The Month Calendar?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No...

Votes: 2 12.5%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus ST
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wouldnt it be awesome to feature all the winning photos for ST of the month each year, in a calendar for the following year? Anybody willing to step up to the plate and make this happen? I dont have the facilities to mass produce such a thing or the proper printers to make even one. But our community stretches far and wide and I am hoping one of our dear members can make this awesome idea a reality.

Reactions: Pantera

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
481 Posts
That would be pretty neat! I can make this happen if there are more people that would be interested.

Winner winner winner, let's gets some traction on this before @f-power devotes to much more time to this. Who would by a ST of the month calender?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'd definitely be in. Is the OP @5dmc1 able to post a yes/no/maybe pole in here??

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
481 Posts
Poll, poll poll

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus ST
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Poll is UP!!!! Cast your votes!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for coordinating this poll! I can give you rough estimates of the cost once we have enough votes. What is our suspense date to see if this is going to happen or not? When will the poll close?

·
Registered
2017 Ford Focus ST
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Attention all! Just an FYI. STOTM has been resurrected and we have our first winner! Check out the December 2017 winner in the sticky threads for St of The Month. The Calendar for ST of The Month (if we can get someone to step up to the plate who has the means of producing one) first issue "would" be for 2019. I was a little naive posting this as 2018 calendar late in 2017... obviously we wouldnt have enough cars yet by 2018. But come end of November 2018, we will have all 12 cars needed for the calendar. Thats 11 months away, 11 months for designing everything around the calendar, then at the end of the year the editor just needs to paste in the photos!

Sadly...the poll is looking dismal despite being stickied......... cmon bro's! Where you at! We need more votes or this idea will die!.....again!..lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts