Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
I may have added to the confusion so let me clarify what my 16 ST3 has by the sunglasses holder. It's the switch to turn all the lights on (which the OP was asking about), not the switch to keep the lights off when the doors are opened. I'll take a pic next time I'm in my car.

·
Registered
161 Posts
My 2014 ST3 without sunroof, but with the accent lighting pack has a very similar control panel to this

Literally above your head is a light that looks like this with 4 switches on it lol
View attachment 276738
but in the center of the roof above the armrest.

Because I have the accent lighting pack, I also have these controls on the center overhead up front, minus the sunroof control.

This button.

·
Registered
161 Posts
No joke. For reference, mine shown above is an early '14 ST3, before the bigger brake rotors, but after the update to the e-focus RMM and the quadrant screen on the IPC. Hopefully that helps someone track down info years from now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
This thread is funny. Not only are the buttons hard to find, but every time I go to use them it's a matter of pushing the buttons randomly until I get the desired result because the icons aren't intuitive and hard/impossible to see in the dark anyway (when you are actually needing to use them). I get the "world car" thing but it would be nice if there were a couple of words, in the country's dominant language, on the buttons (besides "OFF") to indicate what they did.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I came upon this problem in the first days of ownership of my 2015 ST3 with Moonroof, the owner's manual is worthless in this regard. I have the same setup as shown in post #22 for the forward switches, for the back seat I have a central light with a switch for each passenger, that's all. Generally I find the Ford Owner's Manual for my Focus to be the worst of any car I've owned, way too much stuff just ignored. I challenge anyone to show me where in the manual it shows how to reset the oil maintenance light. It does not exist which is crazy, all it says is 'reset it'. Duh......but how? Had to go online to find the answer.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a 2017 Canadian ST (so, ST3?) and I have none of those buttons. All I have is the sunroof button in the middle. That's it. No light buttons anywhere else on the roof, except for the rear seat dome lights. I want all your buttons lol.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I went through this with Ford when I bought my 2016 ST2 with the sunroof option last year. They simply forgot to include the interior lights off button for ST2 models with the sunroof. I've searched the car up and down and contacted Ford. It ain't there guys, LOL.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I went through this with Ford when I bought my 2016 ST2 with the sunroof option last year. They simply forgot to include the interior lights off button for ST2 models with the sunroof. I've searched the car up and down and contacted Ford. It ain't there guys, LOL.
Actually LOLing!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts