Ford Focus ST Forum banner

741 - 760 of 884 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
you 2.3l yet?
Please tell me more! :) they told me once they were done with your build they were going to offer it as a package.

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #751
SOOOOOOOOO Pablo still has the engine and I am okay with that. The reason for this is that we have discussed new developments and recent discoveries. We wanted to make sure that what I am getting will be up to my standards and to ensure that the changes made will be done correctly, after all we are stroking the engine and a few other things that I have talked to him about in the last 2 weeks. All of this time gave me the opportunity to think about my goals and how realistic they are.

For starters, 550 is super attainable, however, I am beginning to think that a super responsive 450/390 with an 8200rpm redline would be a blast, lighter and balanced rotating components too!!!. I mean, how fun would it be to achieve peak boost at 3200-3500 rpm!?

·
Registered
3,616 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
SOOOOOOOOO Pablo still has the engine and I am okay with that. The reason for this is that we have discussed new developments and recent discoveries. We wanted to make sure that what I am getting will be up to my standards and to ensure that the changes made will be done correctly, after all we are stroking the engine and a few other things that I have talked to him about in the last 2 weeks. All of this time gave me the opportunity to think about my goals and how realistic they are. For starters, 550 is super attainable, however, I am beginning to think that a super responsive 450/390 with an 8200rpm redline would be a blast, lighter and balanced rotating components too!!!. I mean, how fun would it be to achieve peak boost at 3200-3500 rpm!?
Super excited for you man can't wait till it's all done and buttoned up

·
Registered
314 Posts
Banging shifts north of 8k would be better than sex! Okay no, better than ice cream for sure though. I'm sure this is going to cost a fortune though.

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #758

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm all about a higher redline.......kinda like this!
Holy Sh!t!! He's not in any gear for more than 1 second. Intense! I'm guessing that car doesn't have air conditioning. LOL

741 - 760 of 884 Posts