Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright everyone,

Has anyone had the chance to take their car out and do multiple digs with every combination of RPM LC and TC mode?? I want to, but at the moment my AP will not let me change these settings.

Very curious if anyone has tried and recorded the numbers.

Eventually I will do this myself, but the more data, the better!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Alright everyone,

Has anyone had the chance to take their car out and do multiple digs with every combination of RPM LC and TC mode?? I want to, but at the moment my AP will not let me change these settings.

Very curious if anyone has tried and recorded the numbers.

Eventually I will do this myself, but the more data, the better!
Was curious the other day on Pilot Super sports (not very warm) and launched at like 2150 and did 2.5s in sport mode. Never took the time to find a flat road (in Mexico) and actually slip the clutch and get a proper launch. And I REALLY don't wanna "warm" (burnout) my Super Sports to get them hot lol

Edit: I've been waiting for a thread like this for like ever to see 60' and 0-60 and 1/4 times with Stratified's wonderful TC. I just didn't have the time to go out and do it myself

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was curious the other day on Pilot Super sports (not very warm) and launched at like 2150 and did 2.5s in sport mode. Never took the time to find a flat road (in Mexico) and actually slip the clutch and get a proper launch. And I REALLY don't wanna "warm" (burnout) my Super Sports to get them hot lol

Edit: I've been waiting for a thread like this for like ever to see 60' and 0-60 and 1/4 times with Stratified's wonderful TC. I just didn't have the time to go out and do it myself
Well, I'm not sure how well the AP records all of these things. Luckily for me there is a massive shipping/receiving dock by my house and my brother in his 2016 5.0 and I were doing digs. I think I hit 6.1s and he was of course like a sec faster. Once I update my AP...back for more lol

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,194 Posts
Well, I'm not sure how well the AP records all of these things. Luckily for me there is a massive shipping/receiving dock by my house and my brother in his 2016 5.0 and I were doing digs. I think I hit 6.1s and he was of course like a sec faster. Once I update my AP...back for more lol
Someone before said it's actually really accurate. It takes the rear wheels into consideration for us so wheel spin doesn't mess it up. The only thing that could mess it up I suppose would be like wheel size maybe? Not sure how that works

·
Registered
289 Posts
My best (on the street) at 2.5k launch was 5.6s 0-60. Using the AP to log. Granted that was Sonoma county... And if anyone on here knows wine country... Those roads are sh** I find Napa county where I reside has too much traffic and police coverage. I'd love to hit up Sonoma raceway, but $$$

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts