Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 port aux fuel I bought used but never installed, need funds to go to another project. Just need cable which Best Buy has them for 20$ or through stratified, and the software which is online. 3E1B67BD-7C37-4035-B3B1-6354447DA406.jpg IMG_0040.JPG

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold already!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2 Posts
That looks like the one that I returned back to the seller. I bought it through Facebook page using PayPal goods and services (thank God!!). Controller didnt work. Contacted Stratified and they told me the controller is the issue. Stratified said it wasnt their problem because used and the seller also said it wasnt his problem either. Contacted PayPal for the refund and won the case. I would hope that you paid as goods and services. I have all the fb messages that i got from the seller as well, if you guys wanna proof. Just trying to help here. Thats all!!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^ just to let you know I'm not the original seller. I bought it from the Facebook group and now I'm the middle of a dispute with PayPal, I don't want to risk it being the same unit which it seems to be since the seller went MIA once I asked about it

·
Registered
2 Posts
OP is not the guy I bought it from just to be clear. I won the paypal case so if you need help I could forward the messages that the guy send me. I would have warned others but the guy blocked me on FB.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts