Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents and Gals,

I am having panda install a coolingmist stage 2 wmi kit on my car in a few days. I plan to run it with an e30 tune for safety. The kit does not include a failsafe which is the main reason I do not want to tune for it.

Does anyone have suggestions on a good failsafe I could add? I am using the windshield washer fluid as my tank.

Is it even worth tuning for it on the stock turbo?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Depends on your definition of "worth it but I think so. It's a worthwhile mod even untuned for the Cooling benefit and octane bump. For the fsilsafe I'd suggest the Coolingmist since you already have the stage 2 kit. "Auto learn" failsafe. I'll be installing mine soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sullyman86

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank for the reply! I'm happy to have the cooling benefit from this setup. Makes me more comfortable running custom tunes.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I'm using the cooling mist stage 2 also with washer reservoir on stock turbo. Mine kicks on at ten pounds. Works great. I use the cm5 nozzle.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I'm getting a gt2860rs installed by panda now. Dropped the car off to have the wmi installed and somehow agreed to go big turbo

·
Registered
651 Posts
Well, I'm getting a gt2860rs installed by panda now. Dropped the car off to have the wmi installed and somehow agreed to go big turbo

Lol! You lucky dog, you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts