Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi There,

Can you provide a shipping estimate to the Boston area? I'm definitely interested if we can work something out.

Best,
Justin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey, I'm interested in scooping these from you. I live in suburban Detroit and would be willing to meet you half way. I just send you a TXT

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sale fell through and homie if freaking out on me. Buyer beware!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sale fell through and homie if freaking out on me. Buyer beware!
Yeah I apologized back to you in text. I have 2 sales going on and thought you were the other guy trying to back out of what we agreed upon and he already has the wheels in hand. It was bad timing as while I was having a conversation with him earlier today your text got in the middle. I'm sure you thought it was weird when I said $1000 ... for what you thought 4 used stock Focus ST tires.

Again, I am sorry. It was a huge misunderstanding... I picked a bad day to quit sniffing glue :D

·
Registered
988 Posts
I'm interested and in Columbus. Are these still available? Have any patches done for nails/screws?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fiji ST - Yes they are still for sale. They have no holes, patches or anything like that. These were my summer set of tires and the only reason they were off the car is it was February when I traded it in. I had other rims on these tires but a buddy of mine wanted them, hence only tires and not complete wheel setup.

Here are better pics with a penny for reference on the tread.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts