Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a set up 17" Volvo wheels to use for my snow tires on my 2017 ST. The wheels I bought are the same as in the picture below, Volvo part # 31255308. Does anyone know if the stock lug Nuts will fit these wheels?

·
Registered
709 Posts
Just look it up using the selector from McGard or Gorilla. Should tell you right away if they are the same or not.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, figured I would give an update here incase anyone searches for this in the future. the stock ST lug nuts are not going to fit, even though these wheels are 5x108 and have a 60 degree conical lug nut seat, and came off of a car that uses a 12x1.5 wheel studs there was one issue. The bore on the Volvo wheels for each wheel stud to pass thought is larger, not giving as much contact as I would have liked with the stock (and many aftermarket) ST style lug nuts. The solution was to order lugnuts for the Volvo fitment which are MUCH wider and designed for wheels like this. I ordered Febi Part# 31329645 lug nuts (31329645KT is the part number for a set of 20) from FCP Euro Parts. I ended up mounting 215/50R17 Bridgestone Blizzak Winter tires on these wheels. Below is a pick of the setup on my 2017 ST. Its worth mentioning that there these fit over the front calipers, but don't have a too much extra room.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts