Ford Focus ST Forum banner
221 - 233 of 233 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Having cams with a larger lift would basically move that vertical red line to the right allowing you to increase the overall "area under the curve"
@Pablo (SP63)
We'll see what this motor rebuild and porting produces (+ Aux Fuel System) in the next few days, as I am in good hands with [email protected]
This is on a GTX2971 w/.64a/r and will not resonate the optimum top end power an .86a/r would provide; however, the spool will be substantially lower.

· Registered
2,881 Posts
@Pablo (SP63) We'll see what this motor rebuild and porting produces (+ Aux Fuel System) in the next few days, as I am in good hands with [email protected] This is on a GTX2971 w/.64a/r and will not resonate the optimum top end power an .86a/r would provide; however, the spool will be substantially lower.
Another helpful post from hlywuud. Lol

· Registered
362 Posts
Any worthwhile updates on this? I have a used head available in my area and I'm considering purchasing it to have some work done to it

· Registered
288 Posts
So I've left the site for several months and things are pretty much at a stall more less? Hoping to see some more progress after my upcoming deployment. Those exhaust port numbers were everything I thought they would be. Happy to see the progress you're making and glad I'm too busy to be waiting for updates constantly. Good luck finishing off the project.

· The Mod with a Mouth
9,492 Posts
So I've left the site for several months and things are pretty much at a stall more less? Hoping to see some more progress after my upcoming deployment. Those exhaust port numbers were everything I thought they would be. Happy to see the progress you're making and glad I'm too busy to be waiting for updates constantly. Good luck finishing off the project.
I can tell you that they are more than busy. I'm just not willing to divulge it until Pablo says so or he does it first.

· Registered
288 Posts
I've seen communities full of customers lighting up companies for not holding up their end. This is definitely not that. I admit its a lil more fun for the crowd to be in the loop all the time, but its not as if there isn't some serious results on the way ;)

· Registered
643 Posts
I've seen communities full of customers lighting up companies for not holding up their end. This is definitely not that. I admit its a lil more fun for the crowd to be in the loop all the time, but its not as if there isn't some serious results on the way ;)
Yeah like @ST3 4 ME said, pablo is busy working on something. I am dropping off a motor for him this weekend to test a few secret items on and I am sure the results will be of huge benefit to the platform.

Sent from my rocket ship in space using Tapatalk

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
Yeah like @ST3 4 ME said, pablo is busy working on something. I am dropping off a motor for him this weekend to test a few secret items on and I am sure the results will be of huge benefit to the platform.

Sent from my rocket ship in space using Tapatalk

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:wink:

· Registered
2,909 Posts

· Registered
4,364 Posts
This was a great read, so what ever happened with the progress???

221 - 233 of 233 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.