Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like this is something I should be able to find easily online, but I can't for some reason, maybe it's just me. What is the motorcraft part number for a new passenger side (right) front strut?

I looked at my strut and it says CV61-18045-SDA below the bar code, but that doesn't get me anywhere when putting it into google. When I go to CARID or similar sites I have the option to get struts categorized as handling, standard, or heavy duty. I assume the STstrut might be handling but don't want to buy the wrong one.

If someone can point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Car is a 2017 Focus ST.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
7,879 Posts
I feel like this is something I should be able to find easily online, but I can't for some reason, maybe it's just me. What is the motorcraft part number for a new passenger side (right) front strut?

I looked at my strut and it says CV61-18045-SDA below the bar code, but that doesn't get me anywhere when putting it into google. When I go to CARID or similar sites I have the option to get struts categorized as handling, standard, or heavy duty. I assume the STstrut might be handling but don't want to buy the wrong one.

If someone can point me in the right direction, that would be great.

Car is a 2017 Focus ST.

Thanks!
This is the closest I could find:

I would call Autonation with your VIN and they can confirm. 1-800-328-9552

1 - 2 of 2 Posts