Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Bolt on? Nope. Can you with enough time and money? Sure. Worth it? Probably not.

Body work will need to be done just to get the quad tips to work, and pretty much all the piping before the tips will need to be custom. I'm not even sure there is enough room in the back to fit the tips + muffler section.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I m running a custom dual tip right now so that wouldn't be an issue I m sure I could get it to fit with no issues just spit balling and thinking of how to make the car a lil more custom

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
If you are referring to the SPT Exhaust then I know first hand that it has pretty bad drone (it was cool at first but got real old after a year or so). Not sure if that would go away on our 2.0. but If you are ok with the possible drone and willing to take the risk might be interesting. Just remember that the exhaust wont give you the boxer engine sound if that's what you are after.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh yeah I know your not gonna get that boxer sound just looking for something different and I like trying new things I looking at a bunch of different sti exhaust

·
Premium Member
3,724 Posts
oh yeah I know your not gonna get that boxer sound just looking for something different and I like trying new things I looking at a bunch of different sti exhaust
You can get the "Subaru Sound", that is created by unequal length headers on the Subarus. You can put equal length (more efficient) headers on a Subaru and it sounds just like every other 4 banger. It has nothing to do with the engine configuration.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Good luck bolting up unequal length headers to head's single exhaust port ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts