Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello great people of the FOCUSST group..

I am going to start building my 2016 Ford Focus ST into a WRC and I need your help a little bit.
I looked for awhile now about aggressive fender flares and no one has posted anything about any for the Focus ST just the Fiesta ST.
I saw some really amazing ones for the Fiesta but none that I liked for the Focus.

http://www.pumaspeed.co.uk/saved/Mk...e_wide_arched_ken_block_replica_body_kit0.jpg

I really like this aggressiveness that this flares have. I was hoping some very smart individual could help me search for them for the Focus or would know if Fiesta ST flares could fit on a Focus.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm sorry I don't have any suggestions for you as far as flares go. I just want to tell you that you're my hero for making the rally FoST!!! That's the dream!!!! Send pics!

·
Registered
165 Posts
There is a homie on Instagram working on a custom widebody ST. Not sure if he is planning on molding the flares when he is done

46_2 is the username on ig

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Wasn't rebel devil customs building a rally kit? Havent seen any updates in a few months on it.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I'm pretty sure there have been up to maybe 5 different companies making aggresive fender flares for the Focus. Agency Power is the first that comes to mind. Then there are EU outfits, and a couple of random one-offs.

More important than fender flares, are the wheels used, suspension, what style cage are you doing? welded chassis too? Are you going to change the suspension pickup points? What class/regulations are you going to build to. It's obviously not WRC, but perhaps more grassroots SCCA style stuff?
Inquiring minds want to know!

·
Registered
49 Posts
there is a guy in the ST page on facebook that is making his own wide body and he said he will be selling kits once he is done with his. and he is 75% done with it. last i checked on his build he was working on the sideskirts the fenders and rear was done. you should look into that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts