Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I'm running Stratified's stage 3 e30 tune. I have a CP-e 3" downpipe, CP-e lightweight fmic, and green air filter. I'm going to do a step colder spark plugs but what else can I add that would benefit the car? Or do I just go big turbo? Anything recommended like a OCC setup?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Right now I'm running Stratified's stage 3 e30 tune. I have a CP-e 3" downpipe, CP-e lightweight fmic, and green air filter. I'm going to do a step colder spark plugs but what else can I add that would benefit the car? Or do I just go big turbo? Anything recommended like a OCC setup?
Any suspension work? Rear Motor Mount? Traction bar is another good choice.

If you are not going BT, then the best path for your money in my eyes is supporting mods that will allow you to actually put all that power to the ground. Coilovers, endlinks, traction bars, motor mount(s), etc. OCC wouldn't hurt, maybe meth for more power if traction isn't a big issue (or after you get the traction bar, RMM, etc)?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Any suspension work? Rear Motor Mount? Traction bar is another good choice.

If you are not going BT, then the best path for your money in my eyes is supporting mods that will allow you to actually put all that power to the ground. Coilovers, endlinks, traction bars, motor mount(s), etc. OCC wouldn't hurt, maybe meth for more power if traction isn't a big issue (or after you get the traction bar, RMM, etc)?
Forgot the LSD! That will take a chunk of cash and probably a little of the mod bug away for OP for a while.

Reactions: brian60

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Forgot the LSD! That will take a chunk of cash and probably a little of the mod bug away for OP for a while.
Oh goodness how could I forget! Yeah, if you wanna throw a serious chunk of money and see HUGE improvement on traction, get an LSD. @Duece McCracken has some info in his build thread and you've probably seen him post a time or two about it if you've been around a while, but it's a massive improvement and I haven't seen someone disagree with that. lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll have to check out the LSD upgrade right nkw it's looking like coilovers, sway bars, and short shifter are next

1 - 5 of 5 Posts