Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say to anyone still deciding on a tuner. Holy **** knuckles FSwerks knows what they are doing. I initially had the stage 1 tune. Then after getting a bigger fmic I switched to the cobb stage 2 ots map. Honestly felt lack luster and weaker then my stage 1 FSwerks one. So I decided since it may be months before I get my dp I'd get a new tune made.

Let me just say I haven't even dataloged yet for my revision to dial it in and I'm already blown away. The way the car pulls now is so much more aggressive then before. My mpg hasn't gone down and since I've put a tank in it honestly it's gone up to around 29 from the cobb ots 26 on average. Just saying for anyone still running ots maps or about to get a tune give this company a shot. You won't be disappointed. I'll get some vdyno results this weekend to compare to the stage 1 and ots ones I did already.

·
Vendor
482 Posts
Just wanted to say to anyone still deciding on a tuner. Holy **** knuckles FSwerks knows what they are doing. I initially had the stage 1 tune. Then after getting a bigger fmic I switched to the cobb stage 2 ots map. Honestly felt lack luster and weaker then my stage 1 FSwerks one. So I decided since it may be months before I get my dp I'd get a new tune made.

Let me just say I haven't even dataloged yet for my revision to dial it in and I'm already blown away. The way the car pulls now is so much more aggressive then before. My mpg hasn't gone down and since I've put a tank in it honestly it's gone up to around 29 from the cobb ots 26 on average. Just saying for anyone still running ots maps or about to get a tune give this company a shot. You won't be disappointed. I'll get some vdyno results this weekend to compare to the stage 1 and ots ones I did already.
Thanks very much for your feedback :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts