Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So ive Just put my 16 focus st in stage 2 and I got curious and took a pic of my ap and wanted a second opinion to see if y鈥檃ll thought everything looks good 馃槀馃槀

Registered
Ok what? Your not really telling us anything. Oil temp, coolant temp, boost, catalyst temp...none of this stuff really is what you wanna monitor, and I still dont know what you want us to tell you from the PIDs you selected, and honestly we cant tell you much besides the fact that your car seems to be warmed up, I'm guessing you barely have your foot on the gas by amount of vacuum present, and maybe might have just did a pull from the temp of your cat, other then that as far as if your car likes the tune and octane and has sufficient fueling to not knock or pull ignition, you need to monitor: at least 2 of the 4 cyl 1-4 ignition corr. And choose 2 of the 4 cyl 1-4 cyl knock and maybe octane ratio learned OAR, and whatever you want for the last 1. But in all truth we can only tell you a small seconds worth without a log, that's really what you should post.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Ok what? Your not really telling us anything. Oil temp, coolant temp, boost, catalyst temp...none of this stuff really is what you wanna monitor, and I still dont know what you want us to tell you from the PIDs you selected, and honestly we cant tell you much besides the fact that your car seems to be warmed up, I'm guessing you barely have your foot on the gas by amount of vacuum present, and maybe might have just did a pull from the temp of your cat, other then that as far as if your car likes the tune and octane and has sufficient fueling to not knock or pull ignition, you need to monitor: at least 2 of the 4 cyl 1-4 ignition corr. And choose 2 of the 4 cyl 1-4 cyl knock and maybe octane ratio learned OAR, and whatever you want for the last 1. But in all truth we can only tell you a small seconds worth without a log, that's really what you should post.
Yeah sorry it was super super vague but thank you for the info and tips I鈥檓 going to change the monitors around all this is new to me

Registered
Gotcha it's cool man, I thought there was an issue you wanted us to see from the accessport screenshot and I was like huh? But yea if you have any questions throw them out, the stupid question is the one not asked! I dont care what people say!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts