Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

Some of you may follow me on Instagram @ST_Ferg, but recently I got my new setup for 2017 finished. Yes, before anyone says it, this is a stance build. This is what I am interested in, even though I have an, Accessport, CPE Intercooler, Intake, and down pipe waiting to get installed.

I have close to -8 degrees in the back and -3 up front of camber.

Custom headlights done by Circuit Demon. Please look them up for any inquiries about doing headlights!

I recently got my Art in Motion MA7 in, as well as wrapping the car in 3M Cinder Spark Red.
IMG_0155 (1).jpg View attachment IMG_2757.jpg View attachment IMG_2769.jpg
View attachment IMG_2763.jpg View attachment IMG_2783.jpg

Mod List:

Circuit Demon Custom Headlights
3M Wrap
Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust
Air Lift Performance Bags
Air Lift 3P Management
Art in Motion 3pc Wheels
Boomba Wing Risers
Maxton Side Skirts
Dominant Engineering Camber Arms
Fifteen52 Cup Spoilers
Cobb Accessport
CPE Intake
CPE Intercooler
CPE Catless Downpipe

·
Registered
462 Posts
While I am not a huge fan of the stanced look, I love the red and your car looks clean. Great job

(On the photographic side, you have mad purple fringing, those images could look so much cleaner with some touch ups. If you have the raw pictures. 6k x 4k suggests 24mp camera)

proposed adjustments (hard to do with JPG because 8-bit and whats blown out is blown out)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
While I am not a huge fan of the stanced look, I love the red and your car looks clean. Great job

(On the photographic side, you have mad purple fringing, those images could look so much cleaner with some touch ups. If you have the raw pictures. 6k x 4k suggests 24mp camera)

proposed adjustments (hard to do with JPG because 8-bit and whats blown out is blown out)
Yea the headlights always seem to do that. I just keep it and do my style. I shoot for fun, nothing professional.

·
Registered
2016 Kona Blue ST3
526 Posts
Love those headlights! Your car is screaming for some tint though, especially with that color.

Not a huge fan of stance but your car is really clean. I remember giving you a like on Instagram a couple days ago.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I am so jealous of your build...This is what my end goals for appearance are. I really love the pictures.

What are your wheel specs? I want to go bagged when I get the money (early next year) and want to get nice wheels as well.

Also you mentioned the headlight company, what did it cost to get all of that done, I love the style of the DRL.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Fix your camber issues and the car will be alright. Yes, camber ISSUES. Don't care if it is what you are going for, its disgusting and dangerous.

The rest of your car is fine. The headlights are sick.

Reactions: predapio

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Love your headlights. Love your wrap color choice. Video was basically a gif with a rap song, could have cut that by 50 seconds. How high do you have to raise the bags to drive around? Where I live something like this would be destroyed in less than a day with the roads.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol its not an issue, I specifically made it that way. It's perfectly safe.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It was about 600, but it's custom so all depends what you want. Specs are 9.5" ET0 and ET10

·
Registered
314 Posts
Car looks way to aftermarket and lost its class. I try to appreciate all builds but it looks like you paid a lot of money to ruin your car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts