Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone tried replacing the ambient lighting LEDs or making them brighter? I've thought about putting in LED lighting in the footwells and possibly underneath the two front seats but I like having the light in the cup holders, map pockets, and door handles and I don't want the two sets of lights to clash (aftermarket will obviously be brighter, have more colors, etc.) Has anyone tried to replace the LEDs or make them brighter somehow? Is it possible?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Has anyone tried replacing the ambient lighting LEDs or making them brighter? I've thought about putting in LED lighting in the footwells and possibly underneath the two front seats but I think having the light in the cup holders, map pockets, and door handles and I don't want the two sets of lights to clash (aftermarket will obviously be brighter, have more colors, etc.) Has anyone tried to replace the LEDs or make them brighter somehow? Is it possible?
If a company made some kind of replacements that were improved I would totally be interested. At full brightness I think they look nice in the footwells, but I think brighter options would be cool to REALLY draw some attention to them.

VelossaTech I could see doing a good job of this..maybe we should tag them and hint to them lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts