Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I jave a 2013 ford focus st2 but i was able to get st3 headlights out of a 2013 focus st3. I transferred them over to my st2 and reprogrammed the hid headlights to work correctly but i cant seem to get the cornering lights to turn on. I haven't been able to find the program inside focccus in wich i used to reprogram the hids, and i cant find anybody talking about reprograming or rewiring the headlights for the cornering lights specifically. Please help i would like to get the cornering lights to work in my st2.

·
Administrator
12,630 Posts
I jave a 2013 ford focus st2 but i was able to get st3 headlights out of a 2013 focus st3. I transferred them over to my st2 and reprogrammed the hid headlights to work correctly but i cant seem to get the cornering lights to turn on. I haven't been able to find the program inside focccus in wich i used to reprogram the hids, and i cant find anybody talking about reprograming or rewiring the headlights for the cornering lights specifically. Please help i would like to get the cornering lights to work in my st2.
Yeah, i thought it was a wiring harness thing.

@SSgtjrobertson

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,951 Posts
It's part wiring and some configuration. I'll look into it once I sober up... it's a pool day. 😏 I almost never get days off. LoL

·
Administrator
12,630 Posts
It's part wiring and some configuration. I'll look into it once I sober up... it's a pool day. 😏 I almost never get days off. LoL
Putting that Kirkland Tequila into some great poolside margaritas? I hope.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still dont have any info on what i need to do to fix my problem, and ive been trying to find how to work with the wiring and cant seem to find anything useful to what i need

·
Premium Member
1,356 Posts
@SSgtjrobertson had a little more to drink than he thought.🤣
Do you have forscan @keegsterb98
I have no idea on what you'll need to do wiring wise, but you can go ahead and get set up on there in preparation for receiving the diagrams.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,951 Posts
Yeah sorry been a bit nuts here.

So the standard Halogen lamp assembly is laid out very similar to the HID expect the HID assembly requires the use of a HCM (headlamp control module) I cannot inform as to the wiring format your ST2 currently has so you may need to add the additional wiring along with the required Forscan programing.

The cornering lamps are controlled by the module that communicates over the CAN BUS network.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts