Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Could some one please help me with issue i have a st2 05 plate my car hardly get s used done about 2000 mile in 4 year I took car out other week to find there s no turbo at all took it to garage for smoke test can't find a leak im rubbish with mechanical side 馃槩 is there anyone out there that may know what the issue could be kind regards geordie

Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
Hi, first thing would be get the car plugged in and have the codes read, next check all the boost pipes for splits, check the sound symposer diaphragm to see if it鈥檚 leaking ( if you still have it fitted ), map and maff sensor may need a clean, then there鈥檚 the boost control solenoid maybe faulty, go on fucusstoc.com, which is a U.K. sight with all the answers you鈥檒l need for the mk2, this is a US sight which only caters for the mk3.

Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
St1 has halogen lights, basic air conditioning, basic stereo, grey cloth recaros, ST2 had Sony stereo with steering column controls, xenon headlights with washers, cloth recaros with colour side bolsters, st3 had full heated leather recaros, climate control, with option of sat nav and the ST500 had all the ST3 upgrades, plus red leather recaros, they were all panther black with unique silver stripes, ST500 badging and build number plaque on the centre console, from one to five hundred.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts