Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I've been lurking around and thought I might post an intro since I'm finally in the club. I picked up my 2016 ST2 in Tux Black last May. I was just looking through pictures of the car and found one that showed 168 miles on the clock. I'm closer to 32000 these days after a trip to IL and FL, as well as a daily commute that adds up fast. I figure as long as I'm going to be spending so much time behind the wheel, I had better enjoy it!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Hatchback
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Vehicle door
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Center console

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hello!

I've been lurking around and thought I might post an intro since I'm finally in the club. I picked up my 2016 ST2 in Tux Black last May. I was just looking through pictures of the car and found one that showed 168 miles on the clock. I'm closer to 32000 these days after a trip to IL and FL, as well as a daily commute that adds up fast. I figure as long as I'm going to be spending so much time behind the wheel, I had better enjoy it!

View attachment 230577 View attachment 230585 View attachment 230593 View attachment 230601
Welcome to FocusST.org! Nice looking ride! Any plans for it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to FocusST.org! Nice looking ride! Any plans for it?
I've done some subtle cosmetic stuff like turning all the blue Ford logos to black Ford logos with vinyl wraps and replacement center caps on the wheels. I also de-badged the rear Focus and ST emblems ( left the front ST red for now), JBR OCC, ZL1 RockGuards front & back, and sysmposer delete.

In the very near future I see myself replacing the RMM and snagging an AP3, CP-E FMIC, and catted DP.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.