Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I am at war with half the drivers on the road. Their lights are blue and bright and they're driving me nuts. I figure my eyestrain will be less if I have the same lights. What are the brightest/bluest lights I can buy for the ST?

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
I feel like I am at war with half the drivers on the road. Their lights are blue and bright and they're driving me nuts. I figure my eyestrain will be less if I have the same lights. What are the brightest/bluest lights I can buy for the ST?
I run the Diode Dynamics XML2 LED lights in my fogs so it gives me a nice blend of the "yellow" and "white/blue". It make look weird from the outside but I don't care. I just want to see. I really really like the LED fogs.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kona Blue ST3
526 Posts
Their lights are blue and bright because they're probably running cheap HID's with halogen reflectors, causing tons of unnecessary glare and blinding other drivers. Don't be that guy.

Plus high-temperature blue light can potentially lead to increased eye strain and even disrupt your sleep cycle, in addition to not being as effective as cooler-temperature white light.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts