2014 ST1
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a factory radio for my 2014 ST1
Located in Benton Arkansas

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,856 Posts
Be prepared to be bombarded with spam accounts. Just report the goofs and we will send them the way of the 388.

And if I remember correctly you need the ACM. @StanE would definitely know better than me so I would run it by him first.

Reactions: W4R and cameragrip

·
Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST1
1,166 Posts
Be prepared to be bombarded with spam accounts. Just report the goofs and we will send them the way of the 388.

And if I remember correctly you need the ACM. @StanE would definitely know better than me so I would run it by him first.
Haha - I was the one that advised. Just to add to this - it doesn’t have to be an ST ACM - any functional ACM out of a Focus from the same years (pre facelift) with the non Sony audio system and the 4 inch screen will plug in and work. Facelift ACM units may work too, but I have no direct knowledge of that.
EBay is probably your best bet here - probably looking at $100 or so. The difficulty is knowing if its a good one or not, as this fault typically starts intermittently and then more and more often until .......

·
Registered
2014 ST1
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha - I was the one that advised. Just to add to this - it doesn’t have to be an ST ACM - any functional ACM out of a Focus from the same years (pre facelift) with the non Sony audio system and the 4 inch screen will plug in and work. Facelift ACM units may work too, but I have no direct knowledge of that.
EBay is probably your best bet here - probably looking at $100 or so. The difficulty is knowing if its a good one or not, as this fault typically starts intermittently and then more and more often until .......
Ok I’m confused. Isn’t the acm part of the radio??

Reactions: StanE

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
I have a 2014 ST1 radio I could sell you

·
Registered
2014 ST1
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
What town are you in? That came up with a UK town. Your profile says Benton Arkansas.

It would be the full trim piece and radio with the screen and dvd drive and everything else. I’m seeing priced all over the place for individual items. So if I would average them out and take out the 700 dollar new oem one it would be at around 250 for everything. I’m going to make it 300 shipped because shipping is expensive.

·
Registered
2014 ST1
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What town are you in? That came up with a UK town. Your profile says Benton Arkansas.

It would be the full trim piece and radio with the screen and dvd drive and everything else. I’m seeing priced all over the place for individual items. So if I would average them out and take out the 700 dollar new oem one it would be at around 250 for everything. I’m going to make it 300 shipped because shipping is expensive.
I’ll have to pass on that. Used ST1 radios are $120 shipped on eBay. Thanks anyway

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
I’ll have to pass on that. Used ST1 radios are $120 shipped on eBay. Thanks anyway
well if that’s what you are finding them for on eBay I’m willing to sell it to you 120 shipped. I didn’t know they were so cheap. The things I where finding where around 250. But now after looking on eBay I see what your talking about

1 - 11 of 11 Posts