Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all. Wheels America says they can't repair it. Anyone have a spare 18X8 snowflake wheel they can let go?

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
no wheel likes to drive over speed bumps at 40mph!! that's why speed bumps exist, to slow people down. I can guarantee 100% if you had been driving the proper speed to go over a speed bump it would not have damaged your wheels.

Reactions: SIstomper

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
no wheel likes to drive over speed bumps at 40mph!! that's why speed bumps exist, to slow people down. I can guarantee 100% if you had been driving the proper speed to go over a speed bump it would not have damaged your wheels.
Yeah, he did something he wasn't supposed to. It's pretty hard to bend an OE wheel. (14+ years in the wheel and tire industry)

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
I asked if anyone had a wheel they could part with, not driving lessons.
Making a dumb decision and posting it on the internet will always result in this happening. Try posting in the Want To Buy (WTB) section that you need one, better results there.

·
Super Moderator
9,548 Posts
Moved to "Parts Wanted".

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Snowflakes bend on the inside very easily. I had all 4 bent after 2 years.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
660 Posts
Snowflakes bend on the inside very easily. I had all 4 bent after 2 years.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Snowflakes break, not bend. This usually results in mass hysteria from anything Trump related or pretty much any thought that doesn't align with theirs or the masses huddled in their safe spaces.

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
I asked if anyone had a wheel they could part with, not driving lessons.
speedbumps are put in a few places, parking lots and residential areas are 2 of the first that popped into mind for me. If you were going fast enough to ruin a wheel in either of those areas then you sir are an asshole. You're going to kill someones child driving like that and I hope you have to pay full retail for a damn wheel as a lesson of being an asshole.

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
#thanksobama

·
Premium Member
3,726 Posts
@mods - can we just close this thread down. Probably just going to become a flame war

·
Banned
7,049 Posts
agreed.. this is a stupid thread

·
Registered
917 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,548 Posts
Closed; perhaps O.P. can start a new thread leaving out the cause of the wheel failure. Carry on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.