Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I just bought a 2017 ST diesel hatch, with the powershift transmission. It has 11k miles on it. Thing is, I'm getting around 26-30 mpgs when I'm driving around town. It is a beautiful car, but that consumption is double what Ford claims. Any suggestions for what I can do? Sorry for any misspellings, english is not my native language.

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,144 Posts
Velkommen! Hallo,

Norway is a beautiful country and I've been involved in a lot of training operations there over the years.

Unfortunately this forum really focuses on the 2013 -2018 ST USDM models. While I'm fairly certain there's some similarities between all formats I don't think we can advise on fuel economy.

There's several factors when comparing suggested KPG and actual to consider. Elevation, weather conditions, and the drivers ability to stay off that right pedal are a few.

Again welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Takk! It really is beautiful, especially now that winter is slowly approaching. I didnt know it was usdm only, sorry for that. I have two comparable cars using maybe 60% of what my ST is using. If anyone has suggestions they are welcome, if not I will try to find a eu-forum.

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,144 Posts
All are welcome here and we have members from across the world. I just wanted to let you know that the majority of our membership is compromised of US members.

We will do whatever we can to to help you out.

J

1 - 4 of 4 Posts