· Registered
354 Posts
ST3 (13-15)
• Adaptive Bi-xenon Headlights
• Full Leather Heated Recaros
• Sync 2 Infotainment w/ Sub
• Dual climate control
*could be ordered with heated steering wheel
Minor correction: PFL did not have adaptive bixenon. Instead, cornering lamps are built into the bixenon housings.

I also have not seen a PFL car with a heated steering wheel and I think that’s a facelift only thing, but I could be wrong.

· Registered
2017 OW ST1 unknown aftermarket FMIC & Exhaust, upgraded to Sync3 + full Recaro leather seat pkg.
157 Posts
Well a quick VIN lookup on Ford told me I was ST1 but damn if I wasn't confused early on with full Recaro (no heated option) front/back seats, Sync3 (yep I have the proper USB hub added on too) but with no sunroof (in Vegas who cares :LOL:). Good info given here...I would love for the headlights to be upgraded but I'll follow the wonderful info herein the forum to bring mine up to what I consider best. Love y'all for what you contribute to this few cards shy of a Euchre deck FoST owner.

· Registered
2015 ST1 GTX2867R gen2
161 Posts
Minor correction: PFL did not have adaptive bixenon. Instead, cornering lamps are built into the bixenon housings.

I also have not seen a PFL car with a heated steering wheel and I think that’s a facelift only thing, but I could be wrong.
Technically, the "adaptive bi-xenon" headlights on the US cars all only have the cornering lights, I just used what the setting is called in FORSCAN, lol. If someone updated me on heated steering wheels for prefacelift, I'll edit the list and make a note!

· Registered
2016 ST2, Shadow Black, E30, MonsterFMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' ShiftBushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
3,706 Posts
Technically, the "adaptive bi-xenon" headlights on the US cars all only have the cornering lights, I just used what the setting is called in FORSCAN, lol. If someone updated me on heated steering wheels for prefacelift, I'll edit the list and make a note!
13-14 no adaptive. Don't move.
15-18 adaptive, move. Just not the same as Euro.

· Registered
2015 Focus ST
126 Posts
Yes you could get an ST1 with a sunroof. Honestly it seems like 75% of the ST1's that come here for work/ tuning have a sunroof.
I wanted a sunroof when I bought my ST1 but my local dealer had to dealer trade just to find an ST1 available. They called me 9 different times to see if I was ok with a different color since they couldn't find any. But I was lucky enough to get the 5 spoke rims with the red calipers which I love so much better than the snowflakes. Also summer tires from the factory since I love in SoCal and we don't need all season but maybe a month out of the year.

· Registered
4 Posts
I've always wondered about this, but until now had never seen a complete load out of what was available.
My 2016 has no sunroof or nav, but has all the st3 options including the heated steering wheel and carbon fibre bits.

I've heard that the available packages were more limited here in Canada. Which is consistent with my experience of never having seen any for sale that were not ST3 equivalent. The heated seats and steering wheel should be mandatory here. :p
Hello... I have a Canadian Spec 2018 ST3 in Ohio. It does have heated seats, steering wheel, and side mirrors. This one does have the "Carbon Fibre" package and all the usual stuff that comes with the ST3, including the sunroof, Sony/Nav audio, etc. I already got used to setting the cruise control in KMH while the speedometer is in MPH (outer main scale). The center dash gauges are in Celsius, Bar scales, and the Maple Leaf sticker on the door jamb. Cool fact, the car is Hot-Pepper Red, but the letter for the color code is different in Canadian market cars compared to the USA cars (???). Now, about that pesky French Language Owner's Manual... 😂

· Registered
2015 ST1 GTX2867R gen2
161 Posts
Hello... I have a Canadian Spec 2018 ST3 in Ohio. It does have heated seats, steering wheel, and side mirrors. This one does have the "Carbon Fibre" package and all the usual stuff that comes with the ST3, including the sunroof, Sony/Nav audio, etc. I already got used to setting the cruise control in KMH while the speedometer is in MPH (outer main scale). The center dash gauges are in Celsius, Bar scales, and the Maple Leaf sticker on the door jamb. Cool fact, the car is Hot-Pepper Red, but the letter for the color code is different in Canadian market cars compared to the USA cars (???). Now, about that pesky French Language Owner's Manual... 😂
Using FORSCAN you most likely could change the country code to have everything in MPH again, I'm sure there is a way to reprogram it.

Reactions: sttwoton

· Registered
2016 Magnetic Metallic ST3
497 Posts
As a rule of thumb most Canadian instruction manuals are in French and English, usually you flip it backwards and upside down and it will change language.

(Of course now I can't remember if this car had them printed separately, Its been a couple years since I looked at it lol)

Whats the colour code?

· Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
9,373 Posts
@Roddy451 interesting, a lot of Canadian vehicles made it to this area. My f150 is from Quebec.

Also, I grew up in Kent, live 30 minutes east now.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts