Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ST/RS Autocross "mini-road course" Day at Lime Rock Park Oct 28. NY/CT/MA/RI/VT/PA.

Hey Everyone -- I haven't posted much in this section but wanted to share a cool track day opportunity for anyone in the Northeast

Lime Rock has extended a really good deal to me to get some ST and RS people to experience the Infield Autocross. It's really more of a miniature road course, paved track with mild elevation change, camber, curbing in spots, etc.

This is the same exact track that Skip Barber has used for advanced car control and racing schools. It's NOT the full sized track… which is better for your brakes, better for your tires, better for your car control skills, and truly a 'gateway drug' for track days :)

Friday October 28 - 9am-4:30pm, you'll get a TON of seat time.
Full Day price for this event for any FoST or FoRS is only $120. (Normal price for a HALF day there is $225.)

An event here is educational, safe, and FUN! You can push the limits of what the car will do at lower speeds so you're not in big trouble if you overstep. If you're more experienced already, you can really dial in what you're doing here!

I have a chief instructor coming who holds the track record for this course (and several other places).

I ran my FocusST there in Late October last year and it was great!

.. so who's up for it? Sign Up Page is open HERE

Reactions: jjc034

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Cross posted on focusrs.org :D

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
possibly

Reactions: willfromfreeport

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump for under 2 weeks left.

so far we have FoST, FoRS, and FiST all represented, so come out and join the crew!
did I mention that it's the skip barber track at 1/10th of the price?

pre-registration is required so please sign up now! - October 28, 2016 - About

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Everyone - still some spots left for this - in fact it might not sell out... so, The Seat Time is going to be Unbelievable!

best deal you're ever going to see to get on this track!

Register - October 28, 2016

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
What a blast that was! It's too bad we didn't have many ST's there. I can't wait to go again!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Awesome day with an awesome group. Tons of fun and lots of seat time. Highly recommended for anyone looking to learn from the best and develop racing skills

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
@SlateEd Thanks again for putting the event together, and the great shots of the cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts