Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone-

I was wondering if anybody out there has built up their ST for P2 rallycross? I'm curious to know what parts from the base model Focus (2013+) would fit the ST, such as swaybars, springs, dampers, etc.? Anyone tried this yet other than a stock setup for SF? I've been searching the forums and haven't found much on the cars' rallycross potential.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I know this is a very old, probably dead thread. But I'm building my 13 to do rallycross and I found this suspension which I will be running. It's a pricey kit but they're built for gravel rally and can lift it 2".

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are a few posts on the forum about Rallycross (Focus ST Rallycross!, ST rallycross (and other stuff) build.).

For the suspension, we do not share much in common with the base Focus. Edmunds did a decent walk around that discusses some of the differences... 2013 Ford Focus ST Suspension Walkaround
I know this is a very old, probably dead thread. But I'm building my 13 to do rallycross and I found this suspension which I will be running. It's a pricey kit but they're built for gravel rally and can lift it 2".
Hey Any update on the yellow speeds? I'm thinking of buying some for stage rallying. How are they?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Hey Any update on the yellow speeds? I'm thinking of buying some for stage rallying. How are they?
I haven't bought any new suspension yet due to monetary constraints, but a friend of mine found a suspension builder that does custom lift/rally kits for decent pricing I'm leaning towards when funds permit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts