Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks again to everyone that is posting pics. This months pen will be a lightweight plastic body screw on cap pen with "Inferno" and Wenge wood. Remember this
is fueled by "Likes" so get to liking things for nominations.

This months theme will be food and drink, so get the best pic of your ST with it! Any food/drink, barbecue, coffee, donuts, pizza, whatever you like.
I welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however I will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close at the end of the 21st (Friday), and at that time the top 5 will be put into a poll and the forum will decide the winner.
ATTENTION: The top 5 will be nominated by the amount of "Likes" they acquire on their pic. So everyone needs to start "liking" things.

Rules for entry are below:

The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
You must be the owner of the ST. (sorry no RS's anymore)
NO PHOTOSHOP, just to make things fair to everyone who may not have it.

The winner will receive a custom pen made by me.
Looking forward to your entries!

December Winner (2017): @freakin_elrod
January Winner (2018): @BlueHaloGirl
February Winner (2018): @KibaWolf
March Winner (2018): @brian60
April Winner (2018): @Ssquared
May Winner (2018): @theGnarlz
June Winner (2018): @Allen_rubin
July Winner (2018): @Codename Duchess
August Winner (2018): @brian60

PS: If anyone is willing to donate for the cost of materials please PM me. This contest is being run and funded by me.

Lets keep the comments to a minimum and just keep it for pics.

Pen Office supplies Fountain pen Material property Writing implement
Pen Office supplies Fountain pen Writing implement Writing instrument accessory
Pen Office supplies Fountain pen Writing implement Tobacco products

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Wish i saw this... i just smoked some baby back ribs this past weekend... got a party coming up... doing a pork butt and sausage so get ready... haha

Reactions: elyk864

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let's see some more pics everyone!

Everyone can participate!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Trust me...y'all won't be disappointed. Pictures don't do this thing justice...this is probably my favorite one so far now the detail is just amazing. Plus, with blue being my favorite color and all :rolleyes:
@elyk864 as always, brilliant work! Remember guys, you can buy these off him too if ever interested aside from the competition!

The winning pen from August I've received:

View attachment OjM1wZ7.jpg
View attachment ntqxJfe.jpg
View attachment Bkoq3gZ.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Trust me...y'all won't be disappointed. Pictures don't do this thing justice...this is probably my favorite one so far now the detail is just amazing. Plus, with blue being my favorite color and all :rolleyes:
@elyk864 as always, brilliant work! Remember guys, you can buy these off him too if ever interested aside from the competition!

The winning pen from August I've received:
Wow your camera did it way more justice than mine. Glad you like it!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Wow your camera did it way more justice than mine. Glad you like it!
I couldn't get the lighting any less harsh, but I got it pretty solid in these shots! Tried to bring out the detail of the swirls without drowning them in light.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Let get some more competitors! Post your pics.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Reactions: FSQM2 and ddotffoeg

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
"This months theme will be food and drink, so get the best pic of your ST with it! Any food/drink, barbecue, coffee, donuts, pizza, whatever you like."

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
"This months theme will be food and drink, so get the best pic of your ST with it! Any food/drink, barbecue, coffee, donuts, pizza, whatever you like."
Drank to much and didn't read the rules lol.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Drank to much and didn't read the rules lol.
yea completely skipped the rules just imagine a hotdog or pickle floating around.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lets see some more pics everyone!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts