2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
So right now the top 5 that will be placed in the voting are:

@Allen_rubin
@nickbaldwin86
@EVH
@sleepy650
@BlueHaloGirl

As soon as I am able to view the pics, I'll download them and get the poll started. Thank you everyone for being patient.
Was going to PM you again, but this is a known issue that is currently being worked on by VB techs with high priority. Affects numerous forums it looks like. I'll keep you all posted if something changes. Some images may periodically return. The current eligible voting members may upload the images to Imgur and it might allow them to be viewed. You could reply to this post by Elyk864 above mine with the image reuploaded to Imgur in the meantime if you wish to go that route in case it isn't resolved by vBulletin in time for voting.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
@brian60 still no images
Don't hold your breath on it being resolved in the immediate time frame since it's a widespread vbulletin issue. There are massive changes underway currently on the backend, and that isn't just Focusst.org, but all of the vbulletin software running forums. Disappearing images is still near the top on the prioritization of the tech guys at VB it looks like, so they're putting in the work to resolve it asap. Until we get updates (or we may not get updates it may just resolve) we just have to be sad :(

Bad timing on this one with the voting timeframe. It's beyond focusst.org's control though this time.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
To all of the finalists, with the update from @brian60 we will have to postpone the voting for STOTM June until we get the images. So don't think I forgot about you.

Voting will resume soon hopefully. I will not start July STOTM until the issue is resolved also, no point in posting pics if you can't see them.

Stay tuned everyone!
@Allen_rubin
@nickbaldwin86
@EVH
@sleepy650
@BlueHaloGirl

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Thanks, downloaded it. Problem is no one will be able to see who they are voting for lol. Unless everyone sends me their photo, then I can link it out to another site. Kinda a pain in the A though.
I honestly think you should wait for a fix, to make it easier on yourself. That just seems like an easy fix that should be fixed by now, but little do I know.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
I honestly think you should wait for a fix, to make it easier on yourself. That just seems like an easy fix that should be fixed by now, but little do I know.
It is every vBulletin site, not just focusst.org..so it's quite massive lol.

We may have to just have a slightly shorter time frame next month for submissions if we wish to expand voting by a few days or something. Not the end of the world but highly inconvenient

·
Registered
406 Posts
Just when I thought i can win this month haha ��

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Just when I thought i can win this month haha ��
Haha, there is still hope. Remember who ever wins gets dealers choice on material for the .50 cal pen!

Reactions: Allen_rubin

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Sorry everyone, still no images yet. Though I do have good news. I have the pen ready for next month, it's a unique material...........

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Doesn't look like we have images yet, please hang in there everyone.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
530 Posts
I know this are broken right now, but just an idea provided this doesn't turn into a summer long issue. If this gets resolved within the next week or two, make the next month patriotic themed. I know we're international, but it's mostly USA, so instead of just July 4th themed, make it generic national pride. Canada Day was July 1 too so it's not like it caters exclusively to us Busch Light slingin muricans

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I know this are broken right now, but just an idea provided this doesn't turn into a summer long issue. If this gets resolved within the next week or two, make the next month patriotic themed. I know we're international, but it's mostly USA, so instead of just July 4th themed, make it generic national pride. Canada Day was July 1 too so it's not like it caters exclusively to us Busch Light slingin muricans
Sounds good to me, I'll give it this week and if the picture thing isn't resolved I'll try to figure out a different way to get the voting for last month going.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Busch Light slingin 'Muricans...I may hate Busch, but I'll 'Murica f yeah! to that..

Reactions: STinMO

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
I ain't a fan either, but it sounded the most 'Murican at the time
To be honest when I think of the most "'Murican" beer, I think of either Budweiser or Natty...Natty due to the fact colleges everywhere and people balling on a budget drink it by the gallon...and Budweiser due to the face it's like...what all the older people tend to always be drinking anywhere you go around here. Thankfully (because it's garbage) Budweiser is going out of style...Miller retains a nice dominance in most places...and Bud Lights NFL sponsorship has lead to it being the top dog...which I dislike...but Bud Orange is delicious. Highly recommend.

·
Registered
266 Posts
To be honest when I think of the most "'Murican" beer, I think of either Budweiser or Natty...Natty due to the fact colleges everywhere and people balling on a budget drink it by the gallon...and Budweiser due to the face it's like...what all the older people tend to always be drinking anywhere you go around here. Thankfully (because it's garbage) Budweiser is going out of style...Miller retains a nice dominance in most places...and Bud Lights NFL sponsorship has lead to it being the top dog...which I dislike...but Bud Orange is delicious. Highly recommend.
Bud Light Orange is addicting. I’ve always been a fan of Wheat/orange beers, but this one tastes like eating an orange peel. So good!

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Bud Light Orange is addicting. I’ve always been a fan of Wheat/orange beers, but this one tastes like eating an orange peel. So good!
Yeah like don't get me wrong...I really really dislike Bud Light...and Bud Light Lime is absolutely horrid...but dude the Orange is amazing and doesn't even taste like a beer let alone a typical light one. Really good. Great paired with BBQ and smoked food too! :cool:

21 - 40 of 57 Posts