Ford Focus ST Forum banner

ST of the Month Competition: July 2018

5K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  elyk864 
#1 ·
Thanks again to everyone that is posting pics. Sorry for the delay but the pictures on the forum are finally fixed!
This months pen will be a super smooth click pen and if you look close you can see mini pine cones stabilized in resin!

This months theme will be "Patriotism", show us the best pic of your car with something PATRIOTIC!!!
I welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however I will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close at the end of the 31st (Tuesday), and at that time the top 5 will be put into a poll and the forum will decide the winner in August since we need to get caught up.
ATTENTION: The top 5 will be nominated by the amount of "Likes" they acquire on their pic. So everyone needs to start "liking" things.

Rules for entry are below:

The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
You must be the owner of the ST. (sorry no RS's anymore)
NO PHOTOSHOP, just to make things fair to everyone who may not have it.

The winner will receive a custom pen made by me.
Looking forward to your entries!

December Winner (2017): @freakin_elrod
January Winner (2018): @BlueHaloGirl
February Winner (2018): @KibaWolf
March Winner (2018): @brian60
April Winner (2018): @Ssquared
May Winner (2018): @theGnarlz
June Winner (2018): Voting now

PS: If anyone is willing to donate for the cost of materials please PM me. This contest is being run and funded by me.
Thanks again to @ScottyT for the added prize last month.

Lets keep the comments to a minimum and just keep it for pics.

Pen Office supplies Writing instrument accessory Writing implement Stationery

Pen Office supplies Writing instrument accessory Fountain pen Material property

See less See more
#4 ·
Lets see those pics everyone!

#6 ·
Your attachment is showing as invalid for me. Anyone else?

#9 ·
DISCLAIMER: This is not my firehouse, I am not a firefighter, I just grew up next door to this firehouse and was at my parents when I snapped this. I do not deserve any praise or thanks for service as I have not served, this is not an attempt on stolen valor of local hero’s, I just simply took a photo. Nobody has claimed I’m pretending to be a firefighter, I just want to be proactive in making sure nobody does.

Anyway, vote for me

Edit: sorry for the garbage lighting, being a firehouse, people are in and out and when I showed up in better light there were people there so I couldn’t get the shot until I left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
What if I'm from Canada...
Imma post for my friends south of the border even though it does not count.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

#11 ·
What if I'm from Canada...
Imma post for my friends south of the border even though it does not count.
View attachment 346483
I’ll chime in since I aided in the “patriotic” theme idea for the month. Rep whatever country you’re patriotic for! The bulk of the members are in America, so July makes sense for the majority, but rep whatever, eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: elyk864
#12 ·
We need more competitors everyone. Get your pics in!

#18 ·
Nice to see some more pics everyone, just remember that the contests are nominated by the # of "Likes" they receive so get to it!

#20 ·
One week away to get your pics in!!!

#23 ·
Last day everyone, get your pics in!!!!!!!!

Reactions: UnfocusedST
#24 ·
Posting is closed, going to get everything together now to get the voting poll up. Then I'll get the August contest going.

Reactions: UnfocusedST
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.