Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Vote for January ST of the Month

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts

Normal winter in the Netherlands, most of the time it's around 32 fahrenheit (0 Celsius). We only had 2 snow days uptill today, but because of work I didn't have the time to take a picture of the car with snow. I took a quick picture with my phone today to send in for the ST of the month competition.

·
Registered
19 Posts
While your ST's up north are freezing it is summer in Australia so here's my ST enjoying the blue skies and my previous ST (or XR5 Turbo as it was known here) in the background . . . . perfect driving weather . . . .

I know this isn't winter themed so doesn't qualify for this fun competition, really just wanted to give hope that there is sunshine around the corner if you are currently in a wintery climate.

Reactions: elyk864

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
While your ST's up north are freezing it is summer in Australia so here's my ST enjoying the blue skies and my previous ST (or XR5 Turbo as it was known here) in the background . . . . perfect driving weather . . . .

I know this isn't winter themed so doesn't qualify for this fun competition, really just wanted to give hope that there is sunshine around the corner if you are currently in a wintery climate.
Ughhh. Dude that’s just cruel. It’s been like -5*C for about a month now at my place. Enjoy the sunshine. Nice car.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I definitely like the look of your wheel/tire setup. What’s the size on those? And do you have spacers on there to kick them out so far or just a different offset wheel?
Thanks man. They are 18x9.5’s with a 35 offset, no spacers. Paired with 235/40/18 Michelin pilot ss. Surprisingly they don’t rub even a little bit

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
ah man i just remembered I have some icy pictures from last year before I bought my house, with a garage.

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
You have today and tomorrow to get your pics in. Then forum voting starts to determine the winner of the pen!

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Last day to post your pics everyone!!!!!

The top 5 will be selected then the Forum will choose the winner.

The winner will receive the pen I made in post #28.

Reactions: DeadMilitia

·
Registered
292 Posts
Snow Vehicle Car Ford Hatchback

My wife bowing to the excellency of the ST!!!Or just picking up skis?

Reactions: elyk864

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks everybody for getting me to the top 5!

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Lets go everyone, we need more votes!

41 - 60 of 86 Posts