Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Vote for January ST of the Month

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So everyone seemed to like the competition and we got quite a few pics posted from it. So I've decided to continue the venture.

The January 2018 Ford Focus ST of the Month will be about taking your best pic of your car and something winter themed.
I live in AZ and we don't have a real winter, it's just less hot. So show me what winter looks like, the contest starts now so
get out there and take the best pic of your ST!

I welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however I will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close at the end of the 26th (Friday), and at that time the top 5 will be put into a poll and you guys will decide the winner.

Rules for entry are below:

The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
You must be the owner of the ST.
NO PHOTOSHOP, just to make things fair to everyone who may not have it.

The winner will receive a .50cal Bullet pen made by me.

Looking forward to your entries!

December Winner (2017): @freakin_elrod

PS: If anyone is willing to donate for the cost of materials please PM me. This contest is being run and funded by me.

Here is an example of the type of pen, the material color will be different though.
CameraZOOM-20171129194830924.jpg
CameraZOOM-20171129194755276.jpg

·
Registered
406 Posts
B1710E6C-B0C4-4FBE-A8EC-8A6E7884A79A.jpeg

This is Cali’s winter ;)

Reactions: brian60 and elyk864

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
2nd time's the charm!

If we ever get some nice weather I'll get out and take some nice pictures of her. For now, this'll have to do lol

20171203_114514-02.jpeg

Reactions: elyk864

·
Super Moderator
9,548 Posts
Should I post a pic of my car after yesterday's snow/salt/sand festival here in Wichita? As for you all out in Cali and Arizona, I grew up in Bakersfield and lived years in Phoenix, I'll happily stay here in the very reasonably priced and less nutty mid-west!

Reactions: elyk864

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should I post a pic of my car after yesterday's snow/salt/sand festival here in Wichita? As for you all out in Cali and Arizona, I grew up in Bakersfield and lived years in Phoenix, I'll happily stay here in the very reasonably priced and less nutty mid-west!
Post what you got.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
394 Posts
So everyone seemed to like the competition and we got quite a few pics posted from it. So I've decided to continue the venture.

Here is an example of the type of pen, the material color will be different though.
View attachment 303090
View attachment 303098
Yeah!!! This is beyond cool that your doing this on your own. I'll be contacting you to help with funding. These pens that you make are incredible! Do you have a website where they can be purchased?

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah!!! This is beyond cool that your doing this on your own. I'll be contacting you to help with funding. These pens that you make are incredible! Do you have a website where they can be purchased?
Thanks I appreciate it, any help is welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Received a very generous donation from a member today. I'll be able to keep STOTM going for a couple more months now.

I don't know of this member wants to be mentioned or not. If so by all means please chime in and make it known.

Thanks again and let's see some pics for STOTM!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Received a very generous donation from a member today. I'll be able to keep STOTM going for a couple more months now.

I don't know of this member wants to be mentioned or not. If so by all means please chime in and make it known.

Thanks again and let's see some pics for STOTM!

Glad to hear that's going to help you out. Come on people! Send this guy just a few bucks thru PayPal to get this rolling. It only took me 2 minutes. I think it's pretty cool that you started this on your own and are giving away these great handmade prizes. This has gotta takeoff.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Not the cleanest picture I've taken, but definitely one of the "wintery-est"
20171230_131735.jpg

·
Registered
224 Posts
25395863_10155911881186303_1461949442675104100_n.jpg

Taken out by the Ghost River on a weekend cruise two weeks ago.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
My winter theme is;
Car doesn't leave garage, hood up with Battery Tender connected.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
North Carolina winter has been so up and down, and the one time it snowed I was out of state, so this photo from a week ago is all I got.

20171223_101221.jpg

·
Registered
394 Posts
How about some of those Canadian winter shots? Lol, you know an ST plowing thru a foot and a half of powder.

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
How about some of those Canadian winter shots? Lol, you know an ST plowing thru a foot and a half of powder.
Haha, right.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts